You are in a leadership position and you have a terrific vision to move forward.
You are hard-working and smart.
You have a great track record of career success.
You aren’t afraid to rock the boat and to do what it takes to make a positive change.
And yet, your progress is slower and harder than anticipated because:
- not everyone is on board with the changes you need to make
- there’s not enough time in the day to do it all
- the culture seems misaligned and unhelpful
What if you could…
- achieve far more with significantly less effort
- trigger a self-sustaining forward motion on your key strategic priorities
- have people do the right thing even when nobody’s watching
I help leaders like you in creating a culture that brings their vision to life.
My approach to executive coaching is informed by over 20 years career and experience as a leader, consultant, researcher and author.
In my work with clients, I use a unique blend of disciplines, including neuroscience, cognitive-behavioural psychology, anthropology, sociology, systems theory and many others.